Friday 5 April 2013

The Future is NOT Orange

For the past ten years my mobile communications have been provided by Orange (now EE).  At the renewal of each contract I was offered services and benefits to retain my custom.  About five years ago the incentive was FREE FOR LIFE  HOME BROADBAND.  Initially this was limited to 500mb but at my last renewal this was increased to unlimited use. 
A good deal? 
I thought so unitll February when Orange decided that
Free for Life  = until we change our minds.
Suddenly I have to subscribe to Orange landline telephone package to retain this benefit. Unfair business practice?  Of course it is: lawyers confirmed that headline offers cannot be removed in the small print. That did not seem to worry Everything Everywhere (what a stupid name!) 
So EE have lost another customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be removed if considered inappropriate