Tuesday 28 September 2010

Blow Up
Sunday morning 9 am
Activity around the basin.

Men in overalls laying out lines and setting up lights.



Cameras ,and people dressed in black with clip boards.





Could I just move the boat as there was to be a depth charge just - There!!




So I hauled Gecko around the corner on the ropes beyond the expected shock waves.
A short action film involving a giant humanoid robot shooting at a famous TV actor, no less.

Having no TV the actor was not famous to me. But he did do the running up stairs bit well.






Five hours waiting for the explosions and then I got one shot of smoke before the camera battery died. Oh the frustration of film-making!




I hope the film crew were more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be removed if considered inappropriate